General Gaming Thread

TKz

k-bigpic.jpg

As if I needed another reason to NEVER BUY AN iPHONE!

You can just bypass that with an app for jailbroken devices. It´s called xCon and you can buy it on cydia.

Also Square Enix is pulling the protection after the bad media.

http://toucharcade.com/2013/07/12/square-enix-to-reverse-course-on-anti-jailbreak-tactics-in-deus-ex-the-fall/

Played some brave new world all day long. I think it enhances Civ 5 quiet a bit. The late game still drags on (it always did in any civ) but especialy if you dont want to go into all out war there are a ton more milestones to set. - I fucked up quiet a bid early, research sucked because i had no cash... now i tired to catch up via espionage and pissed of the always agressive (played with random personaltys) russians who are now bitchslapping me all over the map. - I desperately am trying to catch up on technology with my three spies (one just died...) but i think the only way is to drag this out to a point were they hopefully agree to peace.

My classic civ style of plaing with as little army as possible is invalid today.

I always check the trophy list the .moment I load up. That way I have a clear goal.

I think there is a big difference due to restrictions. With PS3/xBox you have a limit to how many points can be given. If you look at Civ 5 for example you get a game that comes with over 280 achievements. AI War comes with just as many. FM comes with 100+... sure there are also games that try to be like console titles with only 8-20 achievements and it´s not that they are not nice to have.

I think from a marketing standpoint the cards stuff will be much more powerful.

Am I the only one who doesn't really give a shit about achievements?

• Like 2

Know what I hate about games? I've been conditioned to drive on the right. When I played Sleeping Dogs, I constantly drove on the right without realising what I was doing, even though you drive on the left in Hong Kong. I fear for me ever actually driving a real car.

Know what I hate about games? I've been conditioned to drive on the right. When I played Sleeping Dogs, I constantly drove on the right without realising what I was doing, even though you drive on the left in Hong Kong. I fear for me ever actually driving a real car.

That messed me up a number of times, yes.