General Gaming Thread

TKz

Can someone explain what the appeal of FPSes is to me? Not as a snarky question. I mean, I get that it's good shooting, but what is the allure of continually buying the new ones? I guess a new story mode, yeah, but is there anything mechanically/gameplay wise that are cool innovations or whatever? I've never got it. Game mechanic seems stagnant and that's one reason I've never really gone for the genre.

• 2 weeks later...

Having just about the worst season in New Star Soccer. This team is shit, they barely pass to me, losing all over the place.

How is your relationship with the team?

Figured here's probably the best place to get some views for this - does anyone know a reliable place where I can get a 3DS on the cheap? I don't care what model, I don't care if it's pre-owned or new, I just want it to be in good condition (IE: no scratches or damage to screens/buttons) and I want it for around £100 (less if possible, but I've seen ones for around £100).

Figured here's probably the best place to get some views for this - does anyone know a reliable place where I can get a 3DS on the cheap? I don't care what model, I don't care if it's pre-owned or new, I just want it to be in good condition (IE: no scratches or damage to screens/buttons) and I want it for around £100 (less if possible, but I've seen ones for around £100).

I think GAME sell them for around £100 preowned. I can see if we have any in stock, and assuming the shipping's reasonable, I'd be happy to use my discount for you (I believe it's 20% off preowned hardware).