The New Kit Thread

• 8 months later...

That black United top looks like it could be a Germany kit and that Newcastle away one is awful.

Honestly if the kit was that pattern but with Adidas standard everything else rather than 'shitty Puma bullshit' I'd really like it. As it stands, nah.

It depends what type of Adidas standard you'll get.

You might end up with a template type kit, I imagine a lot of teams with Adidas who aren't the likes of Chelsea etc will end up with the same sort of style kit as that last team has (not sure who it is, is it Sheffield United?)

You might end up with a template type kit, I imagine a lot of teams with Adidas who aren't the likes of Chelsea etc will end up with the same sort of style kit as that last team has (not sure who it is, is it Sheffield United?)

Yes it's Sheffield ... love that badge.

manchester-city-15-16-home-kit.jpg

arsenal-15-16-home-kit-1.jpgarsenal-15-16-third-kit.jpg

Dear Lord I hope not.

Blue-Feyenoord-Shirt-2015-16.jpg

Template is fine, as long as it's not made of the dishrag stuff we get now. I had a 96/97 home kit on Sunday that's in better nick than my 2011/12.