The New Kit Thread

That's not Blackburn blue, that's more like Coventry blue!

Yes, the Facebook feed is full of such observations. I quite like it. I have a early 90s kit in a similar colour to it, although the colours are switched round.

And of Birdy....

Nice enough shirt, but I have never gotten why people fawn over football shirts as if they are the height of fashion.

Can anyone explain the size of Man Utd's new £75m per season deal with Adidas?

This is the same company that is only (..."only"...) paying Real Madrid £31m per season, and signed a new deal with Chelsea last year at £30m per season.

You can argue Chelsea v United global brand value (so I shan't bother), but to more than double Real's money is ridiculous.

Seriously, how come?

basically Man U are the biggest team in the western hemisphere, if you define the western hemisphere as the uk and the usa and you imagine the rest of Europe as being sort of renaisance era in their culture and status aa second world countries.

that fucking sturgeon could be a beast in midfield.

• Like 1

Copying Warrior with the shit tribal tattoo esque pattern on the shoulder. Away kits really nice though.