The New Kit Thread

Speaking of sponsors, I read a rumour that Chelsea's sponsorship with Samsung would end after this season and Turkish Airlines were lined up to be on our shirts from 2015/16.

6072.png

I don't want a big red splodge on the front of our shirts. :(

Speaking of sponsors, I read a rumour that Chelsea's sponsorship with Samsung would end after this season and Turkish Airlines were lined up to be on our shirts from 2015/16.

6072.png

I don't want a big red splodge on the front of our shirts. :(

Something like this maybe?

mW06xbt.png

One thing the World Cup has reinforced is just how pathetic and ugly it is for club teams to be a bunch of walking advertising hoardings. Shirt sponsors should be banned. There's not a single club kit that could match up aesthetically to the very worst international kit.

• Like 2

One thing the World Cup has reinforced is just how pathetic and ugly it is for club teams to be a bunch of walking advertising hoardings. Shirt sponsors should be banned. There's not a single club kit that could match up aesthetically to the very worst international kit.

You can't buy an Ireland shirt without a sponsor on it. They take the kit the players wear, stick an ugly sponsor on it and charge full price for if. It's impossible to get one the same as the players. As you can imagine, they're not great sellers.

We get the worst deal. :(

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

england_pa_91a6bde8f6d1495f12bcbf0e3866c

It looks like something you'd expect the wacky neighbor in a 1980s sitcom to wear.

Derby-County-14-15-Kits.jpg

Who's the player on the left? That's a wonderful expression.

Wait this is a real press release photo? I assumed this was somebody's idea of a piss take. The sponsor logo isn't even centred on the third kit.

Derby-County-14-15-Kits.jpg

Who's the player on the left? That's a wonderful expression.

Wait this is a real press release photo? I assumed this was somebody's idea of a piss take. The sponsor logo isn't even centred on the third kit.

It's derby. Everything is a bit weird in Derby