The New Kit Thread

AND HERE COMES THE ADIDAS SHOULDER STRIPES!!!!!!

:wub:

Sondico

Oldham are getting Sondico kits as part of the Fat Mike deal, they also now play at Sportsdirect.com Park. Awesome.

This will be the last season that United have Nike on their shirts.

Adidas, then?

Hopefully.

A lot of reports going around about a 750 million deal over ten years which would be incredible.

I just hope we'll get different kits to other teams, like we have with Nike. I know Nike recycle templates, but that's generally kept for smaller teams. Adidas tend to have a few designs for a season and that's it.

This will be the last season that United have Nike on their shirts.

Adidas, then?

Hopefully.

A lot of reports going around about a 750 million deal over ten years which would be incredible.

I just hope we'll get different kits to other teams, like we have with Nike. I know Nike recycle templates, but that's generally kept for smaller teams. Adidas tend to have a few designs for a season and that's it.

Adidas used to do us pretty much bespoke kits, I'm sure you lot will be fine.

There was one year where there were about 12 Adidas kits that were the same - back when Germany/Argentina had the swirly numbering on the back.

But yeah, I'm sure they'll come up with something decent. They're paying enough, after all.

I don't see much wrong with templates as line as you're getting a new one. These manufacturers want they're kits to be instantly recognisable and having a few templates each year helps with that. The same reason Warrior go batshit insane with their away kits.

I'd only have a problem when my team gets a 4 year old one like Blackburn have.