The New Kit Thread

I thought UEFA had this whole thing about sponsors paying in too much to a club compared to other sponsors at other clubs?

That's concerned with deals between two companies of shared ownership/interest. Man Utd and Adidas do not have this conflict.

I wish the yellow in our away kit (bottom row, 4th kit) was closer to the yellow in the Dortmund kit (middle row, 1st kit).

Not complaining - I've already ordered one :shifty: - but would have been nice.

That's not Blackburn blue, that's more like Coventry blue!

Yes, the Facebook feed is full of such observations. I quite like it. I have a early 90s kit in a similar colour to it, although the colours are switched round.

There's only so much you can do with black and white stripes, but Newcastle always seem to end up not doing anything good with it.

I never quite get the 'only so much you can do with stripes' thing, surely just by being able to vary the stripes you have more options than a flat colour.

It is bloody shit though, unless we come up with an amazing third kit that's two years in a row I've not bought any.

FINALLY Tottenham announce their home and away kits tomorrow.

Favourite for the home still seems to be...

Tottenham-14-15-Home-Kit-1.jpg

...which has yellow to upset some of the fans (not me, I quite liked our last home kit with yellow on it and I still think we should have yellow away kits) and also AIA in red which will upset the rest of the fans. I know AIA are Asian so red's the lucky colour etc, but I with that was in blue instead.

Also, the shoulders appear to have a design within the white. Wonder if this is anywhere near the actual kit. I won't be too upset if so.