The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Well reviews are coming in and, uh, yeah, it's polarizing to say the least. What seems to be the general consensus is that it looks incredible but might be lacking in substance beyond that.

I'm sure I'll have more to say tomorrow once I've actually played it but it seems to be in the same league as the first Assassin's Creed, in that the artistic vision is fantastic but there's a lot of creases that need ironing out.

Right now the average at gamerankings.com just below 64%. Double yikes

What site is this Groupon deal for? The Very one?

Yeah. I combined it with The Crew for £30 and Metro for £19. Had to get some pencils for my son to bump it over £50 but still seems like a good deal.

Everything on there is way overpriced anyway, hardly seems worth it. :/

What site is this Groupon deal for? The Very one?

Yeah. I combined it with The Crew for £30 and Metro for £19. Had to get some pencils for my son to bump it over £50 but still seems like a good deal.

Everything on there is way overpriced anyway, hardly seems worth it. :/

Yeah, it's why I decided on what I did. I've seen people selling The Crew on facebook for about £20 and I've wanted to pick up Metro for a while so even if I send up selling The Crew it'll mean Metro cost me a fiver.

WWhen a game is getting torn apart like The Order is, you should pay attention. When the negative reviews far out weigh the positives, its saying something

Do people actually buy games based on internet reviews?

Only people that aren't complete fucking idiots.

What kind of dumbass doesn't look into other peoples experiences with a product before buying it? "WELL IF THE COMPANIES SAY IT'S GOOD, I HAVE NO REASON NOT TO TRUST THEM! WHY WOULD THEY LIE?"

I keep coming back to this post but I just can't fathom the blind stupidity you'd need to ignore reviews entirely. There's just not enough mocking in the world.

• Like 2

You ignore the reviews because the good ones are paid off by the publishers, the bad ones are written by fanboys of the competing system and the middle ones are just shit because 7/10 is a bad number.

• Like 1

The Order has always seemed like a rental title to me but that's because I treat the majority of single player games that way these days. As it stands, shitty reviews or no, I'll have Boomerang send it, fire through it in a weekend and send it back. It looks really pretty but I wonder how long that can carry it.