WWE Supercard

Nikki

12 minutes ago, PlatinumGH said:

So WWE SuperCard confirmed that there will be a PCC event on Thursday, with the two cards being a match-up happening at Extreme Rules. Who do you guys think it's gonna be?

Rusev and Kalisto, probably?

god if it's diva-heavy then I might have to find time to try a little bit.

I'm gonna try to help out a fair amount on Sheamus since someone needs him for an LG Pro. At least for a little while.

• Admin

Our lovely new Survivor Ryback doesn't make it into my RTG deck for the time being. Not because he's not one of my top 16, but because I already have a Leg Pro Ryback who is technically better at the moment, and I only have one of each superstar in the active decks. 

I know, I'm weird.

I wish I could donate my surplus cards to the team. Between the board, KotR and event rewards I've had like 4 Paige's in the space of a week. I have 4 Pro L Divas now so anything more is overkill. I guess because I have Pro Bayley and the off chance of getting her pro in Survivor too it's more favorable to have two Paige's rather than two Natties since I have no left aligned Diva but I'm not sure if I can be bothered to train another.

Well shit, if AJ starts winning then I may have to play because Surv Cesaro is a reward on his side. Need them Survivor pros man. He has a pretty bad undercard otherwise though so not sure if he'll win, maybe the novelty of it being AJ and the general hate/burnout with Reigns having a ton of other event cards will see him through.

It pained me to do so, but I had to side with Roman. Legendary Wyatt will give me a pro and is doable without too much effort. 

In better news, finished a legendary KotR last night in first place and won. Woke up this morning to claim my rewards? Legendary Cena, who will make an extremely powerful pro at the end of the month, and Eve who will be my first Lpro diva!

Finished up my latest KOTR today, went in at #8 and knocked off #1 before getting eliminated in the next round. My reward, a 2nd Legendary Bray Wyatt, ensuring I can pay zero attention to the PCC this weekend.

Also that KOTR got me the required matches I needed on the single cards, and I now have Leg Pro Rock, Leg Pro Paige, and an Epic Pro Rock (Which will hopefully be the last Epic Pro I ever do)

All in all, a good day of Supercard!

• Like 1