WWE Supercard

Nikki

So I started playing this a few days ago. Currently teetering on the very end of Super Rare, not touched KotR yet.

My team consists of:

SR Erick Rowan lv. 14

Rare Bray Wyatt lv. 13

Rare Batista lv. 12

Rare Damien Sandow lv. 14

Rare Paige PRO lv. 9

Anybody got any tips on getting better at the game? How worth it is KotR?

Benkid was right. If you can manipulate your deck to the point where your still in Epic, but just barely, you'll have a much easier time. It helps to have cards that still need leveling too, you can get stronger as the tournament progresses. Like a UR Pro that you just combined.

I can't emphasise this strategy enough. Had my epic Pro Bryan at level 0 when I entered, then maxed him out. Am crushing it right now, only have to refill stamina every 10 matches or so.

• Admin

So, my team at the moment:

"A" Team for Exhibition and KOTR whenever possible:

UR Pro Lvl 11 Erick Rowan

SR Pro Lvl 30 Andre The Giant

SR Pro Lvl 30 John Cena

UR Nor Lvl 30 Rusev

SR Pro Lvl 26 Paige

"B" Team for KOTR subs

UR Nor Lvl 30 Chris Jericho

UR Nor Lvl 30 JBL

UR Nor Lvl 14 Daniel Bryan

UR Nor Lvl 00 Ryback

UR Nor Lvl 22 Natalya

This lot just put into the Epic bracket, so got my first Epic card....... Cesaro! Figure once my current KOTR finishes I will feed the UR JBL to him and swap them out (unless I get another JBL from the KOTR of course)

Finally this game likes me. Combines my Epic Naomi's, leaving her low level for now since she hasn't lost a match yet. I go an Epic Bray Wyatt to replace a normal UR Rey Mysterio since I finally have a good card that I can team with something.

My team is now..

Epic Level 35 Rock (tag team)

Epic Level 35 Bray Wyatt (tag team)

UR Pro Level 35 Cesaro

UR Pro Level 25 Rock

Epic Pro Level 20 Naomi

my back up KOTR is pretty awful...

Epic Level 11 Erick Rowan

UR Level 30 Rey Mysterio

SR Pro Level 30 Cesaro

SR Pro Level 30 Edge

Epic Level 35 Cameron

I have level 0 Epic Brie Bella, Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar that I might level up next or after Naomi.

Of course sends after posting this my current KOTR ends and I get Epic Stephanie McMahon. I have goten 5 Epic Diva's now, thankfully I do have a Pro.

Edited by Azazel

In my first Legendary KOTR. I'm 4-0 with lots of room to grow. I was expecting a fight to make the playoffs, now it looks like I have a chance at a pair. I have to grind to get my LV 30 Legend Nikki and Lv 25 Epic pro Cesaro maxed out to compete in the playoffs probably though.

Got the finals for an Epic KOTR finally. Though I predict I'm going to get more Diva's, likely 2 more Naomi's since I clearly need 4.

edit: As predicted, I got two Epic Natalya's.

I now have Epic Pro Naimi, 2 Natalyas, Cameron, Brie Bella and Stephanie...

Edited by Azazel

• Admin

Right after getting my Cesaro Epic, on the very next board I pulled a Del Rio Epic as well. So probably will never see another Epic again....

But gives me a team of:

UR Pro Lvl 32 Erick Rowan

Epic Lvl 29 Cesaro

Epic Lvl 27 Alberto Del Rio

UR Lvl 30 Rusev

SR Pro Lvl 30 Paige

Enough to get me into Epic KOTR now, and farm UR cards, maybe even the odd Epic if I can squeeze into a QF.

Pro the Natalya and use one in your KOTR deck.

I trained my Level 35 Cameron into one of the Natalya's, making her level 32 with better stats everywhere. I'm going to train the other up and pro her and eventually replace my Pro Naomi since Natalya will have much better stats in the end.