Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

I can't seem to get the Surrender option to work either. I ended up with a $265 bounty after THAT mission, and when I went back to town, I walked directly into the sheriff's office and all they wanted to do was offer me Bounty Hunting missions!

So I got in a fight to become Wanted so they would come to me, and all that happens when I press L2 is that I aim my gun at them, and that just makes things worse.

Edited by Blehschmidt

57 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

I can't seem to get the Surrender option to work either. I ended up with a $265 bounty after THAT mission, and when I went back to town, I walked directly into the sheriff's office and all they wanted to do was offer me Bounty Hunting missions!

So I got in a fight to become Wanted so they would come to me, and all that happens when I press L2 is that I aim my gun at them, and that just makes things worse.

I go in,  antagonise them then try to defuse the situation untill they aim their guns at me. The surrender option popped up then. You'd be best to be unarmed also,  just in case. 

Went one better now. Walked past the saloon in Valentine as two men were brawling, I go to break it up but one of them starts on me.

I dispatch of him rather quickly, and sent him backwards with a right hook, unbeknown to me there was a carriage coming by at full speed so he gets trampled by the horses and carriage then lies there covered in mud and blood dead in the middle of the street. I walk past him to collect by hat. :lol:

if anyone is having money issues, there is a glitch to get unlimited gold bars that sell for $500 each

45 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

How? I need money!

https://www.vg247.com/2018/11/02/red-dead-redemption-2-gold-bars-glitch/

• Like 1

I played a little earlier. I did the mission getting the guy back from the cult. Thanks for the tip @Gazz :) 

Then I did a bounty and took her back to Valentine. She was an interesting story. Well I walked out and bumped into a guy. I apologized because I am too nice. Well he talked shit as he walked away so I talked some trash back to him. Well he came back and threatened to shoot me so I apologized again. The guy starts to walk away so I yelled something at him again. Anyway this entertained the hell out of me for some reason so I did it like 4 more times and finally the guy starts shooting at me. Well I defended myself and killed the dude and got another bounty for murder. I don't get you sometimes Wild West :P 

6 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

Out of interest, how did you get it for that price?

At work, they suggest we use an app to track how many steps we take every day. You get points, and overtime I built up enough to get a $30 Amazon card, which I then used to buy an Xbox Live giftcard. For some reason though, I had $1 credit on my Xbox account so it totaled out to $31.

• Haha 1