Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

• Admin

Some more news involving Chelsea as Jeremie Boga has left to join Birmingham on a season-long loan. The 20-year-old spent the previous two seasons on loan with Rennes and Granada, and made his Chelsea debut on the opening day against Burnley.

Where would Chelsea play him? I thought he wanted to play CM which was one of his issues at Arsenal? Is he better than Moses or Alonso to fill in at wing back as a starter?

In terms of stature of club he's moving up but I can't see him getting more playtime at Chelsea than he is currently at Arsenal. Perhaps things are just that bad for him there atm and he just wants to leave. 

I like Ox, he's a good player and should be getting played where he wants to. 35m is decent enough but where do we go from here? Who replaces him? Never mind who wants to buy an Arsenal player after yesterday, who would want to become one?

That's more than likely the cusp of it. 

I just don't see him getting any more game-time than he already gets and his career will continue to stall. He will always be a player that never lived up to his potential for me. 

He is definitely a "Match of the Day" sort of player. Makes things look quite pretty without actually having any substance to it. 

Now watch him become a world beater at Chelsea.

Did we? I don't know.

edit:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41075272

So far this summer, Liverpool have signed winger Mohamed Salah from Roma for £34m

Everywhere else says we paid more though.

tenor.gif

edit 2: either way, fuck Andy Carroll.

Edited by therockbox

36 minutes ago, therockbox said:

Did we? I don't know.

edit:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41075272

Everywhere else says we paid more though.

tenor.gif

edit 2: either way, fuck Andy Carroll.

He scored the winner against the blueshite at Wembley. Worth 35mil just for that goal. 

1 hour ago, hugobomb said:

It's a market where Jonny Evans is apparently worth £30 Million, The Ox would need a whole season of those performances to be worth less than that

Jonny Evans is a fantastic defender. Just because he plays with West Brom doesn't mean he's not worth £30mil

Ox has done nothing at Arsenal, doesn't have a position, has a terrible attitude and his biggest achievement is going out with one of Little Mix.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Where's Nerf when you need him.

Roma and Liverpool both reported different fees, the difference being that Roma are publicly traded and thus have to report their income accurately by law. Their figure would make him our record signing, so I'd be inclined to believe that.

2 hours ago, Cymbols said:

No. That's still really stupid.

We'll see. The lad that reported that has been spot on about literally everything that has transpired this summer. He also says to expect a CB tomorrow, so that can be a pretty good gauge for his reliability.

1 hour ago, Kaney said:

I like Ox, he's a good player and should be getting played where he wants to. 35m is decent enough but where do we go from here? Who replaces him? Never mind who wants to buy an Arsenal player after yesterday, who would want to become one?

What does he actually do though? He doesn't score goals, he doesn't provide assists, he's not a box to box player and he does very little defensively. He hasn't improved at all in a good three or four years. That being said, watch him now transform into an absolute weapon under Conte, which will be another piss soaked nail in Wenger's coffin.

40 minutes ago, TCO said:

his biggest achievement is going out with one of Little Mix.

To be fair, she is absolutely stonking.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nerf said:

We'll see. The lad that reported that has been spot on about literally everything that has transpired this summer. He also says to expect a CB tomorrow, so that can be a pretty good gauge for his reliability.

I mean, he's not wrong. Why's Naby Keita going to give a fuck where he can get his haircut a year before he moves there? He's not based his move to Liverpool based on the fact his agent said he can get a dope fade down the road.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2