Formula One 2018

Lineker

Mercedes say they're worried about this weekend, which usually means Mercedes 1-2 confirmed. McLaren really need a good position here too, this has been traditionally of their strong points when they were with Honda, so that might be interesting to watch.

Also, shoutout to Leclerc who is very quickly proving his worth in that Sauber. I suspect that he might be in the Haas sooner or later...

Marko has also only said there isn't any "intention at the moment" to replace Hartley with Werhlein, but that's also the loosest possible terminology I've heard on that (and let's face it, Hartley is only there by default).

On 13/05/2018 at 21:48, Robbie Starch said:

R0G0qhe.gif

Yeah... Silverstone is traditionally one of the most exciting and fastest races, no idea where you are getting boring from.

if you want to avoid dull races, I suggest either of the German tracks and Australia.

• Like 2

To be fair, Monaco 1996 is my favourite race of all time for its pure insanity and random winner (and only 4 cars finishing), but without the rain to add the element of the unexpected it's just 20 cars on a Scalextric track with one pit stop to maybe shake things up.

• Like 3

Remember when we all said Max was a liability and will never be a champion unless he cuts out the nonsense?

Yeah.

I wouldn't like to do a psychological profile on someone I've never met, but I'd imagine that being the son of a billionaire hasn't left Stroll prepared for constant failings, or essentialy not getting what he wants. If it wasn't for the money then surely Kubica would be in the car in a heartbeat.