United Football League

Lineker

Just now, Meacon said:

Should we hold him to lesser standards? It can at least be argued that Kaepernick is not good enough to be in the NFL anymore. To say he's not good enough to play in the XFL would be painfully inaccurate. 

It really can't. Not when Matt Cassel is out here getting jobs. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Meacon said:

Should we hold him to lesser standards? It can at least be argued that Kaepernick is not good enough to be in the NFL anymore. To say he's not good enough to play in the XFL would be painfully inaccurate. 

Lesser no but let's not kid ourselves. Lack of talent isn't the reason he isn't playing anymore. Vince is bad but he isn't bad for this

• Like 3

I’m not saying I believe he can’t play in the NFL, because I do. But it’s an argument that can hold at least some water.

But to say he’s not talented enough to be in the XFL would be the biggest pile of bull crap ever seen. There’s, without doubt, only one thing that would keep him out of that league and it’s his social stances.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, metalman said:

Disappointed this wasn't an announcement for the Xtreme Cricket League

Instead of a maximum amount of bouncers per over it'll be a minimum of 3 bouncers per over and no punishment for beamers. And the stumps will be on fire throughout the whole match.

The ICC can feel free to bring in that last one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gazz said:
  • Dallas Felons
  • Detroit Lemons
  • Los Angeles Riots
  • Miami Dealers
  • Milwaukee Beers
  • New Jersey Informants
  • Roswell Aliens
  • San Antonio Defenders
  • San Francisco Ferries

Thank me later Vince

Careful, I hear if Milwaukee loses, ownership reverts to Ivanka Trump

In related news, Charles Montgomery Burns is moving forward with his plan to block out the sun again, because billionaires never learn.

I do hope the XFL is different this time. Maybe Triple H can be put in charge of the XFL's developmental league. Maybe they can have two conferences that only come together for longer football games 4 times a year. Maybe Stephanie can emasculate all the football players for losing. Maybe Shane can be forced to compete in a football game a couple times a year. The possibilities are endless. :P

• Like 1

If they want to be successful:

No stupid scramble for the ball. It was stupid and led to injuries.

Want wrestling personalities involved? Then make them field reporters or something. NOT part of the commentary team for the game.

It will be interesting to see what network if any will pick up the XFL. On one hand, this failed before so I don't have any hopes for it this time around but then again, as someone whose getting tired of the NFL in recent years, I wouldn't mind seeing the NFL get some competition. 

I could potentially see Barstool Sports getting involved in this project one way or another.