NHL 2020

Flames advance. I hope they aren't still around if the Canucks get to round three.

4 hours ago, SeanDMan said:

Blue Jackets gonna Blue Jackets.

So this is a thing.

https://thecomeback.com/nhl/sam-blazer-blue-jackets-ass-tattoo.html

It was so good to see Calgary get that monkey off their back... win the first game, lose game two, and not crumble. They hit hard and played a lot more like last year's regular season champs than the team that fell to Colorado in five or even the team that showed up most of this season.

I haven't had time to watch any other games, but the Rangers going down in three was a shock.

14 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Hell yeah. Islanders!

🤘

Also, are the Florida Panthers the least noteworthy team in all of North American sports?

57 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Arizona Coyotes

See, I think they are more noteworthy for being the desert dwelling hockey team that used to have a pretty unique logo and being a go to example of a bad hockey team.  The Florida Panthers have very few distinguishing characteristics.  I forgot where in Florida they even played until I looked them up again this morning.

Montreal/Pittsburgh was absolutely awful. Truly a battle of who wanted it least.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Lmao Oilers lose to. Leafs going to lose. This format is a joke.

I dunno, they lost to a zamboni driver, this sounds pretty on brand for the Leafs fuck John Tavares.

• Like 1

I knew they were going to lose tonight, 3 years in a row, can't win an elimination game. So I'm not too bummed. Maybe we'll get the 1st overall pick and be able to overpay him in a few years! But I'm glad I no longer have to watch Ceci or Barrie on my team.