MLB 2019-2020 Offseason Thread

Meacon Keaton

A seemingly random assortment of current and former athletes including Bradley Beal, Mason Plumlee, Travis Kelce, Brian Urlacher, Joe Thomas, and DeMarco Murray have all thrown in money towards the A-Rod/J-Lo/Mike Repole ownership bid and supposedly they've matched Cohen's most recent offer in terms of team valuation.

I think I'm actively against that ownership group at this point.  While I'm sure most of those guys would have only a very small stake and I'd trust A-Rod from the baseball side of things, there's potential for the whole thing to turn into a media circus and just be too many cooks in the kitchen.

I'm not surprised.  There's a significant amount of Canadians not happy that the NHL playoffs are being held in Toronto and Edmonton, and that's with the league remaining in Canada the whole time.  No way they were going to want a revolving door of 50 players/coaches/team personnel stopping in for a few days at a time.

Confirmed to be either Buffalo or Dunedin, Florida.  So either reasonably close to Toronto or 1,400 miles away in the middle of a hot zone