Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

7 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Denmark really needed to get to HT with the lead. Huge momentum shift for England now.

Kind of disagree. England had grabbed the game by the walnuts and this little break gives them a chance to reset, in terms of momentum. But you're right.

• Like 1

England need to do as the commentary mentioned. Working on what they can do better when looking at defeat and handling themselves and the ball better. Thought it sounded interesting mindfulness training for the psychology when they mentioned it. Southgate will hopefully give them something to work with and the team be fresher for the second half. 

I get so much joy from seeing Saka play for England. Feels like a longtime since we had a player really excelling for the national side. 

He’s kind of the gone under the radar a bit because Arsenal are shite, but he’s been flawless for almost two seasons now whilst playing pretty much anywhere on the pitch. Such a talent.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Just dipping in to say that the ITV commentary team is a stone cold atrocity and I wish I was temporarily deaf whenever they speak.

Even their mics refused to work at one point.

• Haha 1