Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Colly said:

What do you think Peter Walton? 60 seconds of non-answers of course!

"Well the referee has given a penalty, which means a penalty for England if the decision stands, VAR will be checking for a clear and obvious error, which means something that would be clearly and obviously incorrect, and if that VAR check for a clear and obvious error comes back as there is a clear and obvious error, it wouldn't be a penalty. I think the referee has given the penalty because he has seen a foul in the penalty area, and if VAR concludes that there is no clear and obvious error, it will be a penalty for England."

Thanks Peter.

1 minute ago, lanky316 said:

You don't put Sterling and Graelish on the pitch if you're not planning on throwing yourselves to the floor. Definitely a homer decision as that's not a penalty any day of the week. Denmark invited it though and gave the opportunities.

This is basically where I fall on it. Sterling had a plan and Denmark just let him get away with it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, damshow said:

This is basically where I fall on it. Sterling had a plan and Denmark just let him get away with it.

Is it Denmarks job to stop England from cheating though?

• Like 1

Just now, Kaney said:

Is it Denmarks job to stop England from cheating though?

These never usually go in our favour these calls sometimes luck is all you need if it went Denmarks way they would be the exact same these things happen