MLB 2020/2021 Off-Season Thread

The Buscher

I've not been on Facebook since early yesterday morning, but I cannot wait to see how all the high and mighty Asstros fans are reacting now, considering their attitudes in most baseball discussions.

And yes, some people on FB have been calling the team either than Asstros (ASStros as an alternate spelling) or the Astericks..

If we get Braves-Rays, I am for the Rays, but may not watch.

If we get Dodgers-Rays, I will be for the Dodgers.

The Braves are our regional team, despite Knoxville being about the same distance from Cincinnati and Atlanta, so they get shoved down our throats on the news. (Fortunately FOX Sports South carries Reds games) And Braves merchandise used to be the easiest find here, until stores started to realize that most Braves fans are either old people (seriously, I rarely see anyone under 60 wearing Braves hats) or bandwagoners who only care when the team is doing great. When they had that long NL East streak and went to several World Series back in ther 90's, I saw tons of people in Braves gear. Ever since then, its been sparce.