EWBFF Mike Brown League

Maxx

2 hours ago, HC said:

3rd place in the league with second least amount of points scored

YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

Try being in a 5-way tie for 3rd with the 3rd least points scored AND 2nd in scores against!

I voted against the trade currently on the floor as Russell Wilson is far more valuable than Davante Adams. I get the whole concept of buying low, but this feels a bit of a stretch. 

I don't think that's egregious. DA is a high end WR1, albeit coming off an injury and a dud game against a good defense. You could certainly argue Russ is the better deal as an MVP QB but it's not veto bad imo

Edited by HC

8 minutes ago, LL. said:

I voted against the trade currently on the floor as Russell Wilson is far more valuable than Davante Adams. I get the whole concept of buying low, but this feels a bit of a stretch. 

Having Tannehill depresses Wilson's value to Srar's team though.  And QBs extremely hard to match straight up value wise.  Would it feel like a better trade if it was Adams plus a backup QB?  Sure.  But adding that seems kind of performative, not like Srar would actually use that extra QB much.  It's a top QB on a team that doesn't need him, going for a top WR. 

• Like 1

I would argue that it's not our job to speculate on futures again unless a trade is just awful in the presentl. Russell Wilson was an MVP candidate last year and then fell off a bit the second half of the season. Could happen again this season. Not likely, but speculation is speculation.

See @HC this is what democracy looks like.  Unlike your B league, where you choose to give Slogger far too much power and expect him not to hurt himself with it!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Maxx said:

See @HC this is what democracy looks like.  Unlike your B league, where you choose to give Slogger far too much power and expect him not to hurt himself with it!

I AM THE SENATE