EWBFF Mike Brown League

Maxx

Tough to lose by so little, especially when Mike Evans could have easily made up that difference if he hadn’t been getting mugged on deep balls.  Also if Joe Mixon didn’t inexplicably suck.

Yahoo Fantasy experts telling me that after Joe Mixon has totaled 100 yards and 0 TDs through 3 games that he's "Looking like more of an RB2 than an RB1 going forward"

GEE THANKS

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

I sure wouldn't want to have Joe Mixon stashed away on my bench this week.

OH REALLY BECAUSE 20 POINTS TOTAL THROUGH 3 GAMES SUGGESTED THATS EXACTLY WHERE HE BELONGED

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, damsher hatfield said:

So uhhhh what's a man supposed to do about having Derrick Henry with no decision reached on the status of his game until potentially tomorrow after all the other games have basically happened?

They seem dead set on that game happening on Tuesday, but I get the feeling that with the facility shutting down again earlier today you are going to have to bite the bullet and bench him for this week. 

3 minutes ago, LL. said:

They seem dead set on that game happening on Tuesday, but I get the feeling that with the facility shutting down again earlier today you are going to have to bite the bullet and bench him for this week. 

I did bench him. The commishes for my ESPN leagues are letting us all name a reserve that they'll award the points from if the Tues game gets cancelled but unfortunately Yahoo doesn't give the commish that power apparently. All I can do is bench him. Extremely BS situation for my top pick who isn't even injured.