EWBFF Mike Brown League

Maxx

5 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Probably because DeVante Adams was injured

Yeah. Which then puts into question his upcoming games. Not sure why you want to support my point so much if you're gonna stand opposed. 

I just don't see why you're so vehemently against what is about a fair of trade as you can get for Wilson without involving another QB.  It was neither league breaking nor hilariously one sided.   For me it rated far more as "Oh well, if they want to do it, okay" rather than "Wow this is unfair and needs to be vetoed."  Though it was coming up at the same time as a B League trade that had Aaron Rodgers going for Fitzpatrick/Devin Singletary/Mike Davis, so that might have skewed it a bit.  Would you feel better about it after this week having seen A: What Adams can do when healthy and B: Srar's even greater need for WR help with Beckham down?

At least you'll speak up and stand behind your vote, unlike the other cowards!

• Like 1

If that trade offer came through after Odell went down hurt I'd have been a little more likely to approve it. But my main reasons for vetoing were that Srar was more likely to drop in total points going from Wilson to Tannehill/Adams than increase with Tannehill and Adams. It was close but that was my rationale.

Again, the Titans face murderer's row the next 5-6 weeks and I think 20 pts might be the high water mark of the stretch for Tannehill. I judge fantasy trades a lot on what future projections are.

Also for what it's worth I think it was making Lowerdeck's team a lot better by like 8-10 pts/game.

I'm just supporting my case of vetoing the trade. To me, given the information we had last week, it made sense. And while my stance isn't as strong as it was last week due to Davante going off, I still think that trading Russell is a mistake. Not trying to "vehemently" make this case. Just.. making my case. 

One veto did not veto this trade, though, to your point. That's what's gonna happen when you give the power to the people. Everyone has their opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Your desire to hold on to first place has driven you mad!

You'd think I'd be more in line with allowing the trade now because Davante is the one that ended my streak! 😡😡😡

3 minutes ago, HC said:

I feel weird agreeing with @Maxx on things

It feels so wrong.

It feels wrong because it is wrong. But also you run an anarchist league so I feel like your opinion doesn't count!

• Sad 1