UEFA Champions League 2020/21

Lineker

I understand Klopp’s reasoning for why we didn’t get another back up CB in the off-season, but he’s being proven very wrong right now :( 

Fucking Midtjylland already has 3 yellows and seem to be happy to take another one of us out, judging by that tackle on Hendo. 

Also, Gladbach and Shaktar ending the second week of Champions League above Real and Inter would be sweet. 

2 hours ago, Colly said:

That's how Steve Bruce explains injuries, "he's got a groin". DM is Steve Bruce. 

I am highly offended that you are saying that I suffer with bloaty head syndrome

• Like 1

United's formation looks like it's going to have Pogba in the 10 position tonight, and Van de Beek out wide on the left. Curious to see if this is the disaster I think it could be. Wish Tyler Adams was starting so I could watch him as an American tonight!

36 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

United's formation looks like it's going to have Pogba in the 10 position tonight, and Van de Beek out wide on the left. Curious to see if this is the disaster I think it could be. Wish Tyler Adams was starting so I could watch him as an American tonight!

VdB out wide is something that seems to be working - and it's an additional creative outlet, which is what's needed with our Fred-McTominay double pivot. I'm not sure I'd have played this formation at home vs RBL (I think Donny can work in that double pivot just fine, and with an additional player to stretch the play like Rashford or even James we'd maybe be further in front) but it's certainly something I can see us playing with a lot this season.