UEFA Champions League 2020/21

Lineker

• 1 month later...

Gladbach have already asked the team we played in the group stage this year whose name I can't spell right - Midtylland? - if they can play their home match against Man City at their stadium in Denmark for the same reason 

Leipzig might as well just play their match at RB Salzburg. Practically a home game still!

I can't help but find a bit jarring that nearly a year into the pandemic, UEFA did not appear to develop a contingency neutral site plan for this year's Champions League. Obviously something will get sorted but really UEFA should've already had agreements in place for neutral site games since this scenario was obviously going to happen.

13 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Should just give us an automatic 3-0 win. Only way we are probably gonna score ATM... 

literally scored 6 goals in the last 3 games :P

10 minutes ago, damshow said:

I can't help but find a bit jarring that nearly a year into the pandemic, UEFA did not appear to develop a contingency neutral site plan for this year's Champions League. Obviously something will get sorted but really UEFA should've already had agreements in place for neutral site games since this scenario was obviously going to happen.

planning ahead? pfft, that's for losers.

33 minutes ago, Colly said:

I'm almost sick of repeating myself, Cantona's oil tanker was the obvious choice. That's where the Euros should be too.

Teams should also be allowed to draft in the likes of Edgar Davids, Luis Figo and Ronaldinho for the matches too.

18 hours ago, Hobo said:

literally scored 6 goals in the last 3 games :P

planning ahead? pfft, that's for losers.

Look I've been spoilt the last 3 years alright. I haven't been used to us playing shit for a few years and I've forgotten what it's like 

• Sad 2