UEFA Champions League 2020/21

Lineker

Jota's first hat trick for Liverpool. 

Atalanta starting with 3 central defenders and playing their fast pace style from the get go was a bad play from the start. They've given Liverpool so much space in their own final third. 

Also, selfishly so happy that Watford were so greedy about selling Sarr to us. 

15 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

I get being happy that you didn’t sign him, but how is it greedy for Watford to value one of their top players highly? 

Greedy isn't the right word, you're right, more their lack of desire to lower his price.

Also Inter is just in shambles at the back. What terrible defending that led to Real's third goal.

Neither did our defence. Fuck sake.

Such a shit 2nd to concede as well but at least we pulled one back straight away. Would take a draw right now as this has been sloppy. In the CL, you'll get punished at the back if you're not concentrating 100% of the time.

I don't think it was as bad as the entire Man Utd team forgetting that you can't be offside in your own half.

Scholes said it was 'like U10 defending'. Bullshit, every U10 team I've ever seen puts a defender on the halfway line on an attacking corner.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...