UEFA Champions League 2020/21

Lineker

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Every few games Upamecano has one of those games where you question how the fuck he has been in such demand across Europe. Tonight is one of those nights.

I don't think it's been a performance where you question why he's so highly rated but his passing and decision making has been a bit...iffy at times. I don't watch any Bundesliga so couldn't comment on him in general but I can see why people would want him. 

Thought we played well first half. Unlucky not to get a goal but a promising performance. That was an absolute gift of a goal though really bad ball played. Good finish by Salah

• 2 weeks later...

Why do they insist on tournaments with stupid numbers... 

Or whenever they attempt to try and make something better or exciting their final idea is always something ridiculous. 

We can remember how entertaining it was watching 3rd place in their group Portugal winning the Euros 

We've played really well this half, should be 3/4 up tbh. Missed some really good chances. 

So nice having Fabinho back in midfield 

• Like 1

Trying not to get carried away because Leipzig have had to attack, giving us space to attack, and they're very prone to defensive errors, but it's night and day different how much we're creating having Fabinho at the 6 to anchor the midfield.