UEFA Europa League 2020/21

Lineker

8 hours ago, Lineker said:

Henderson would have scored that final penalty.

Henderson would have saved a penalty earlier so he didn’t need to take that penalty.

I didn't know Alberto Moreno played for Villarreal until i looked at Twitter and saw he was live streaming his celebration and dedicating the win  to Liverpool fans

• Like 1

I've supported and defended Ole alot but last night he did get it wrong. After 90 minutes he should have took Rashford off he was having a poor game and was struggling. I was hoping he'd do a Van Gaal and bring on Henderson due to his penalty save rate. Next season will be make or break for Ole, he could be gone by Christmas if United are not in a decent position

3 hours ago, Hobo said:

I didn't know Alberto Moreno played for Villarreal until i looked at Twitter and saw he was live streaming his celebration and dedicating the win  to Liverpool fans

He absolutely crushed his penalty too, great hit.

Naturally, I was expecting him to sky it miles wide or high.

• Like 1

On 01/10/2020 at 23:02, damshow said:

AC Milan going down to Rio Ave would be neat. Didn't Mourinho used to play for them?

Went to look for this, just because I remembered this almost happening. After knocking o Besiktas and going to pens with AC Milan, they ended up being relegated from the portuguese league at the end of the season.

• Like 1