She's a Twitch streamer, he's a Twitch streamer, they're all Twitch streamers

Hi!

I noticed that quite a number of us are goofin' and japin' and gaffin' on Twitch streams as of late, and I figured it might be a nice idea to have an all-purpose thread where we can promote our streams, potentially? It feels a little better than posting in the PC/Steam thread or the General Gaming Thread, and it'll be easier to find people this way rather than scrolling through other threads looking for posts. I know @Ollie already has his own bespoke thread, but what about the rest of us?!

Anyway, hi!

I'm Cloudy AKA Aleindria on Twitch/Battlenet/Twitter/most of the rest of the internet. I do variety streams, most recently Hades and Stardew Valley. I like to check out smaller indie games, but I'm also not averse to a few rounds of Jackbox games or a couple games of FPSes/BRs like Apex Legends. Check me out sometime!

And here's some of our wonderful EWBers who are also doing Twitch stuff:

Red Devil-Taker316 - RDTUniverse - Casual gaming, speedrunning, retro sports

Mick - MajinHercule - Retro gaming, old school RPGs, casual gaming

Paton - iHammerstein - Sports/sim games, Skyrim and No Man's Sky

thepunkrockicon - groveofcypress - D&D and wrestling content, Final Fantasy X

OctoberRavenO - ProZombieHunterHFC - Fire Pro and variety gaming

Ollie - ProbablyOliver - His fiance platinumed Cuphead on expert for him

ChrisSteelAteMyHamster - boysfromthebalticstar - Tabletop gaming!

ElTiburon - ThrillhouseMAX - Variety streaming / wrestling games

ApSham - Thrillhausx - Variety streaming

metalman - drivingtrucks - Driving trucks

TEOL - EvilAsmodean - 1,000 game challenge

TCD - DMFilly (Filly is a friend of theirs) - D&D every Tuesday night!

& hifromgrace - playing CK3 lately

Avenged - destino_will - Destiny 2, Outriders, variety streams

Owen - ogwam (YouTube) - currently playing Harry Potter

Skumfrog - patrickwreed - Variety games

The Kraig - VideoViking - variety of games chosen w/ a randomizer

• Like 7

I actually was thinking of making this thread. I think it would be cool if the opening post had a list of all EWB streamers with links!

Nonetheless, I'm RDTUniverse on twitch! Right now in the midst of speedrunning some retro stuff (Mario 3) and alternate with some casual gaming. I also occasionally do some RetroSports stuff (been doing a 100% NASCAR Thunder 2003 season).

)

• Like 1

MajinHercule - Twitch

There's my thing; I'm probably going to start streaming this weekend as I get things a little more setup. I'm planning on doing a bit of retro gaming, old school RPGs etc. Hell, I'm even thinking of doing a full baseball season on Hardball 5 for shits and giggles :shifty: 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, metalman said:

I would actually do this but I don’t know how to do it. I don’t have the gear. (Do you need gear?)

Right fuck it. I was gonna drive my truck around on Saturday night anyway. Anybody want to join me? I'll see if I can figure out how it works in the meantime...

• Like 1

iHammerstein - Twitch

I've been streaming forever; only ever as a casual thing. I usually stream sports/simulator games. I've dabbled in Skyrim and No Man's Sky as well. I'd love to get back into it, but work and study have taken up all my time.

If everyone is doing it, it may motivate me to start streaming again.

• Like 2

Actually I was thinking along the lines of starting up a gaming community or something along those lines for all of us. If you guys would want to that is. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, metalman said:

I would actually do this but I don’t know how to do it. I don’t have the gear. (Do you need gear?)

All you have to do is play video games and talk out loud about it. 

1 hour ago, Red Devil-Taker316 said:

EWB used to have a Discord that was just completely dead if I recall.

Still have it! And no one still uses it. I think a lot of us are in Ollie's Discord though. Or have our own servers. If it wasn't for the fact that you have to be a partner, we could make a Twitch "team", but whoever starts the "team" has to be a Twitch Partner. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Red Devil-Taker316 said:

I actually was thinking of making this thread. I think it would be cool if the opening post had a list of all EWB streamers with links!

Also, this is a good idea, tomorrow I'll edit the first post to list everyone

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CLDY said:

Still have it! And no one still uses it. I think a lot of us are in Ollie's Discord though. Or have our own servers. If it wasn't for the fact that you have to be a partner, we could make a Twitch "team", but whoever starts the "team" has to be a Twitch Partner. 

Yeah, its something Id like to get going but not even close to partner  myself.

This is a small list of what I am considering streaming thus far, subject to more additions:

Screenshot_20210319-031902_Notepad Free.jpg

My thought is, at least with older games, to look for things that can beaten in about four hours or, baring that, can be split into multiple episodes. More will be added, but this is just a rough idea. 

• Like 3