The New New Kit Thread

Baddar

I remember when we had Warrior making the kits and #WeComeNotToPlay was the marketing slogan for that season. 

It's like what does that even mean. 

Also that Barca kit, I like the stripes... The shoulders and sleeves can get in the bin

9 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

I remember when we had Warrior making the kits and #WeComeNotToPlay was the marketing slogan for that season. 

It's like what does that even mean.

I love when marketing people attempt to come up with a cool slogan

Marketers are neither creative nor cool :shifty:

3 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Isn't this basically the style of the Spurs away/3rd for next season. That looked awful too.

So you're telling me...that Nike uses templates and recycles them between the teams? 

I AM SHOCKED

Although saying that I like ours purely because it's just red and that's it. Keep it simple...

I in theory quite like the stripes on the Barca top, but the dark blue looks weird. I know Barca don't always play in stripes and the dark is often an accent, but it feels like if Newcastle suddenly brought out a black, white and blue striped top.

The shoulders are awful.

On 13/05/2022 at 02:57, Lineker said:

Interested to see who ends up being the shirt sponsor. 

Funny you say that 

Newcastle sponsored by Definetly not Sports Washing 

On 08/06/2022 at 09:18, Colly said:

Basic but I like it. And no hideous Saudi sponsor (just the lesser evil foreign betting company).

Oh boy....

31 minutes ago, Colly said:

It says 2023...

A mere one year stop gap then until the inevitable hideous sports washing Saudi sponsor