General Gaming Thread 2021

Ruki

Bobby Kotick knew about the sexual abuse, misconduct and harassment going in inside Activision Blizzard. Had known about it, for at least 3 years before this investigation was opened.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/activision-videogames-bobby-kotick-sexual-misconduct-allegations-11637075680

42 minutes ago, Maxx said:

@Ruki Returns if you want more League of Legends lore type stuff, they just released their Ruined King RPG

I'm mad, because I just started Tales of Arise last night. I've been looking forward to Ruined King since it was first announced. 

Speaking of announcements: 

Finally took the plunge on getting Riders Republic and after the generic intro stuff, it's turning into a super fun game, the mass online races are absolute carnage in an entertaining way, and it's probably the best extreme sports game I've played since Tony Hawk.

On 03/11/2021 at 09:30, RPS said:

Well. 

Here we go. On my Switch, I have 1000% the game on two files and have one where I am midway through. 

Binding of Isaac Repentance is the good shit. I am making my way through the new characters. I'll spoiler them in case anyone wants to approach the new content without any spoilers. 

Spoiler

Bethany is a cool character. I really like the mechanisms associated with her. I do not like Jacob and Esau. For enemies that  get close and do damage when they touch you, it can basically kill both characters quick. 

So I have unlocked Tainted Isaac, Cain, Apollyon, Samson, Maggie and Lilith. These are such interesting characters. I have basically completed Tainted Apollyon, Lillith and Cain. They are my favorite characters. It is funny because Lilith and Apollyon are my favorite characters normally and their tainted characters slightly tweak their mechanisms. Tainted Isaac is really hard. Only having 8 items and no transformations is rough.  

• 2 weeks later...

The star wars trailer looked interesting enough, I know Quantic Dream gets some slack but I'm kinda interested in what dynamic they take it in after the past few years of mediocre to disappointing EA releases.

Alan Wake 2 was a great announcement looking forward to that