General Gaming Thread 2021

Ruki

I am all about Quantic Dream Star Wars and can't wait to figure out which character is David Cage's OC because you just KNOW.

Also, I hope that they get these guys involved somehow. Just for the hell of it.

I've seen people comparing the Arc Raiders trailer to being like Earth Defense Force with more robots and no ants which piqued my interest but the trailer just seems like a fairly generic shooter. Plus it's apparently a F2P thing so doesn't inspire too much confidence.

I've been told by people I trust that Keighley's known as a big creep in women's whisper networks about gaming / media. So I'm not really surprised. 

Bulatao was the Under Secretary of State for Management under Trump, if you'll remember (that's a position that essentially serves as an adviser to the sec of state). Also former chief operating officer of the CIA.

• 2 weeks later...

So hyped right now.

So, the NCAA Football series is my favorite game series ever. I'm sure most of you know it ended in 2014, though due to changes to what's allowed for players it's coming back.

Anyway, I'd had a copy since day one, but it got put in storage due to a move, and lost because it didn't get paid for, long story.

Well, the game has sky-rocketed in price, typically around $150-200. Found it for $100 at Frank & Sons (some of you might have heard of them, they used to run wrestling shows, it's like a giant indoor nerd swap meet. Anime, sports, wrestling, comics they have stalls for all kinds of shit, really cool).

Also, in the last few years, the games code has been cracked, so there's mods and updates for it called 'College Football Revamped'. I'm currently going through the trouble of setting that all up.

Can't wait to dive in.

• Like 3

r/gamedeals on Reddit is almost exclusively PC stuff. Wario64 on Twitter sometimes does Epic/Steam/Windows deals, but his thing is mainly Switch/Sony/Xbox deals (and action figures, books, movies, etc).

2 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

I just recently got a new PC for myself. I went looking and saw that Dealzon is no longer active in posting deals for different gaming stuff. is there any other site that has taken over trying to combine alot of the deals into one place to find?

I think slickdeals.net is supposed to be good for US deals in all sorts of categories.

On 18/11/2021 at 08:32, RPS said:

Binding of Isaac Repentance is the good shit. I am making my way through the new characters. I'll spoiler them in case anyone wants to approach the new content without any spoilers. 

Reveal hidden contents

I have unlocked every tainted character and almost unlocked every single checkmark. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

Wait...what's NFL?

It's a small, spiky-haired mammal.