General Gaming Thread 2021

Ruki

On 01/11/2021 at 15:17, RPS said:

I mean, presumably are playing with controllers. I just think it is an absolute nightmare to play on a keyboard which allows for your hands to be sprawled out.

That being said... I am absolutely going to buy Repentance on the Switch so long as performance is fine. 

Not going to have to wait long on this either, for NA at least the date is tomorrow (even though it might be like, 11pm tomorrow night according to some Xbox release times but... still) - hoping everything goes smoothly.

1 hour ago, apsham said:

Not going to have to wait long on this either, for NA at least the date is tomorrow (even though it might be like, 11pm tomorrow night according to some Xbox release times but... still) - hoping everything goes smoothly.

Well. 

Here we go. On my Switch, I have 1000% the game on two files and have one where I am midway through. 

On 03/11/2021 at 10:30, RPS said:

Well. 

Here we go. On my Switch, I have 1000% the game on two files and have one where I am midway through. 

It's here so.. I grabbed it. If I run into anything odd I'll let you know! Someone said on the reddit that they're surprised it runs really will - only had a small hitch in the... mirror room or something? I decided to start fresh on my Switch copy so it'll probably be a while before I get to something really overwhelming anyways.

2 hours ago, apsham said:

It's here so.. I grabbed it. If I run into anything odd I'll let you know! Someone said on the reddit that they're surprised it runs really will - only had a small hitch in the... mirror room or something? I decided to start fresh on my Switch copy so it'll probably be a while before I get to something really overwhelming anyways.

I bought it. I started up on my old save file. It is running awful on my first run, but it is because I picked up Toxic Shock which apparently really slows the game down. Like literally one of the only items that slows the game down, lol. 

If you want non-spoiler help with the new stuff, let me know. Unlocking the tainted characters and accessing one of the new endings is not intuitive at all. 

30 minutes ago, RPS said:

I bought it. I started up on my old save file. It is running awful on my first run, but it is because I picked up Toxic Shock which apparently really slows the game down. Like literally one of the only items that slows the game down, lol. 

If you want non-spoiler help with the new stuff, let me know. Unlocking the tainted characters and accessing one of the new endings is not intuitive at all. 

Oh awesome, I'll let you know!

I only did one run - got some good items and beat Mom first shot, would've been nice to keep going but it is what it is. I had a lot of extra tears and speed options so I was flinging out a ton of stuff and was doing pretty well but I know it's no where near as crazy as the game can get.

The only thing I miss is that Steam add-on that lets you know what all the items are and will do before you pick them up, game just feels weird without that for me.

6 hours ago, apsham said:

Oh awesome, I'll let you know!

I only did one run - got some good items and beat Mom first shot, would've been nice to keep going but it is what it is. I had a lot of extra tears and speed options so I was flinging out a ton of stuff and was doing pretty well but I know it's no where near as crazy as the game can get.

The only thing I miss is that Steam add-on that lets you know what all the items are and will do before you pick them up, game just feels weird without that for me.

Play 1000 hours and you memorize everything. 

12 hours ago, apsham said:

This statement is how I know you've played a lot of Issac.

I coaxed my brother into buying it and he was like "this is too hard, I don't know any of the items" so I told him to just Platinum God, a website wherein you can just search for the items and they provide you a breakdown of what it does. But there is like hundreds of items. So insead, I just told him to take pictures of everything and send them to me on WhatsApp and I would tell him whether to pick it up or not, lol. 

8 hours ago, Baddar said:

Honestly feels like the next update will be an outright cancellation of the plans altogether.

FDZFNbUaUAAyYdC.png

Just let PES die in peace. They clearly don't give a shit 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

AEArc2.pngAnother AE arc I made in City of Heroes: Homecoming. Basically my revision of what is IMO the worst story arc in CoX.

2 hours ago, Krabby said:

What is this?

The synopsis for a custom mission I made in City of Heroes Homecoming.

• Thanks 1