UEFA Champions League 2021/22

Lineker

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, MadJack said:

All three English clubs to have won the Johnsons Paint Club World Cup have done so at their second attempt.

Those old liverpool teams of the 70s/80s could have won the old intercontinental cup if they were bothered/not out getting hammered.

• Haha 1

Massive result that in what was a really tough game. Lack of shots on target but a lot of back and forth between both teams. 

Brilliant header from Bobby and a bit of fortune for Mo but unless there's a massive collapse come the return game at Anfield then we are safely in the driving seat. 

Shame Bayern got a 90th minute goal to tie with Salzburg as well 

My favorite thing about Bayern/Salzburg was seeing my boy the Medford Messi just up his transfer value even more! Philly Union gonna get even more sell on money to never spend! 

Brendan Aaronson to Leeds still makes more sense than AC Milan who also are in for him from a stylistic sense (he's literally perfect for Leeds), but it's just amazing to see him get this kind of attention. Love it so much.

Bit nervous about the game tonight, but not as nervous as I'd be if away goals, and the pressure of getting one, were still a thing.

20 hours ago, Lineker said:

Seems like Uefa will be stripping St Petersburg of the CL final - for very obvious reasons. 

Switch it to OT so we can have a home final. 👀

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

Bit nervous about the game tonight, but not as nervous as I'd be if away goals, and the pressure of getting one, were still a thing.

Switch it to OT so we can have a home final. 👀

But it wouldn't be a home final for Quadruple winning Liverpool...