WWE 2K23

FLiam

Started up a Universe game and almost immediately got thrown into another MITB. Thankfully I am not required to win, so I've decided to do this and leave the room.

Screenshot_20220321-170041_Gallery.jpg

It has been nearly half an hour and they have made zero progress.

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Started up a Universe game and almost immediately got thrown into another MITB. Thankfully I am not required to win, so I've decided to do this and leave the room.

Screenshot_20220321-170041_Gallery.jpg

It has been nearly half an hour and they have made zero progress.

Well now you have to run back in and steal the win

• Haha 2

BREAKING NEWS from the 75th minute of the ongoing ladder match:

Sheamus just got the 4th little green thingy in the briefcase-detaching mini-game. With only 4 more to go, we could easily see an end to this match before Wednesday.

• Haha 8

"As we reach hour 3 of this match, Razor Ramon has just returned to the stage carrying a comfy chair and some food from catering. Early reports of it being a ham and cheese sandwich have been shot down under the understanding that Ramon wouldn't be seen within the same 5 mile radius of a carb."

• Like 5

IT'S OVER

After 97 gruelling minutes, Kofi Kingston secured the briefcase in what is - according to profightdb.com - officially the 6th-longest wresting match of all time.

I received a total of 28 VC in compensation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

If you're actually participating in the match you could probably move things along a bit but the CPU in multi-man matches is fairly dreadful.

I have to say though I'm loving Rumbles.  It's the right kind of chaos for me, provided I'm not forced to win for a story.  It's incredibly hard to avoid flash eliminations over the course of a full match, so if I ever get the achievement for winning a Rumble at #1 it'll feel like, well, an achievement.

patch coming out tomorrow, hopefully it fixes the bug where too many images from CAWs and whatnot crashes the game.

Also - MyFaction is being weird. It keeps saying I don't have an internet connection, then it'll connect after like the third try, I can do a match, then after the match I get the same error. Rinse, repeat. At least I don't lose progress, but still. Kind of annoying.

16 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

Is there any way to tweak the sliders or settings to make those kinds of matches quicker? I can't imagine being able to stomach that every time.

At default difficulty levels (to be clear, I don't know if it's any better when they're on higher) the computer is VERY bad at getting things down in a ladde match. If stok had participated the match would've been waaaay shorter.

48 minutes ago, apsham said:

At default difficulty levels (to be clear, I don't know if it's any better when they're on higher) the computer is VERY bad at getting things down in a ladde match. If stok had participated the match would've been waaaay shorter.

You say this like I ever got more than 0.5 seconds at a time to work on the briefcase before being kicked off.

Just experienced two crashes in about 10 minutes, just through fiddling with match settings. Bit frustrating and no idea what's causing it, either. It's not even like it's freezing and then going to not responding, it just completely closes out. Weird.

EDIT: Crashed for a third time. It seems to crash whenever I choose to play in the Raw 2005 arena...?

EDIT 2: No. It crashes whenever I select an arena.

26 minutes ago, Owen said:

Just experienced two crashes in about 10 minutes, just through fiddling with match settings. Bit frustrating and no idea what's causing it, either. It's not even like it's freezing and then going to not responding, it just completely closes out. Weird.

EDIT: Crashed for a third time. It seems to crash whenever I choose to play in the Raw 2005 arena...?

EDIT 2: No. It crashes whenever I select an arena.

Do you have any CAWs? Too many images can cause the game to crash even when not in Universe and selecting them, arenas, titles, etc to use in exhibition matches.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, tristy said:

Do you have any CAWs? Too many images can cause the game to crash even when not in Universe and selecting them, arenas, titles, etc to use in exhibition matches.

I have a few, yeah. I'll probably try and delete some as I don't really use them at all.

5 minutes ago, Owen said:

I have a few, yeah. I'll probably try and delete some as I don't really use them at all.

If you have more than 280 images, that's likely what's doing it. Delete them using Online > Community Creations > Image Manager > Local > Deletion Utility and not just the regular deletion utility. I did that the first time and I still had tons of images that were just sitting there unused from previous CAWs. Hopefully today's patch fixes this. The more customized and fully detailed a CAW is, the more likely it is that it has a lot of images being used just for that one model. Same with arenas, titles, etc.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, tristy said:

If you have more than 280 images, that's likely what's doing it. Delete them using Online > Community Creations > Image Manager > Local > Deletion Utility and not just the regular deletion utility. I did that the first time and I still had tons of images that were just sitting there unused from previous CAWs. Hopefully today's patch fixes this. The more customized and fully detailed a CAW is, the more likely it is that it has a lot of images being used just for that one model. Same with arenas, titles, etc.

Ohhhh I didn't know there was an alternate place to delete them from, that's good - I was getting the Deletion Utility crash.

1 hour ago, CM Busch said:

All I've downloaded so far are some AEW arenas and Defract's Jericho and Omega since they're excellent and didn't contain any legend parts I'd need to unlock.  But I've stayed away from even really looking at other CAWs yet waiting for this stuff to be patched.

I'm currently prepapring a mostly in-game Universe mode with WCW, ECW and WWF as the brands and I've only downloaded (this time) MJF, Terry Funk, Raven, RVD, Malakai Black and a ECW Women's title. So far, so good.

Since we were talking about the Rumble trophy earlier: I'm turning down the difficulty to Easy, using Roman Reigns, and filling a Rumble with the lowest rated wrestlers to try and get either the elimination or start from #1 trophy (or both).

EDIT: aaaand it worked, got both trophies and it only took like 10 minutes.

Edited by tristy
  • Like 1