Rob Van Dam
Logan Paul
Machine Gun Kelly
LA Knight
Xia Li
Commander Azeez
Sarray

----

Fairly obvious how they structured these packs.  Some people only care about current roster, some people only care about extra legends.  So instead of separate packs like they used to, they've made each pack have a little bit of both

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

Logan Paul and MGK confirmed as paid DLC. Like, you'll actually have to pay extra to have these guys in the game.

Cool.

Is it bad that I actually love this? Weird quirky guest stars in my wrasslin games is fun. Definitely could’ve been more interesting choices but yknow. 

Also, Mr. T is in too!

• Like 1

This is going to be interesting because for years attempts to make Yokozuna in one of these games never worked purely because you could not make the model big enough. I wonder how it'll end up.

I'm playing the MyUniverse single superstar mode as Finn Balor and I'm in a weird position where I won Money in the Bank but then I got a title match by asking for it, so now I'm the champ with the briefcase.

On 09/03/2022 at 09:04, apsham said:

That is all so very weird. Hopefully it gets patched in and it's not their fallback DLC plans.

Apparently Visual Concepts have come out and said there is no way for the MyRise-exclusive characters to be patched in as playable characters, which just really makes no sense to me.  They literally exist in the game already.  So if you really want any of those characters you need to burn CAW spots on them.

Speaking of CAWs...I've already seen some of the AEW CAWs kicking around on Twitter and lord, some people are really good at this.  If I were to get this I'm pretty confident nearly all of my CAW spots would be AEW.

Defract’s Chris Jericho is amazing and the WCW Project guy is back again with a Lex Luger already while now working on a Sting. Yeah, the cross-platform/cross-gen CAW’s are a big thing for this year

Rey Mysterio stuff is tough... I mean, he just... is such an easy target against the big guys, I'm getting the shit kicked out of me and going red too early, it makes it near impossible to finish all the requirements. I managed to beat HBK, Samoa Joe, The Miz and Gran Metallik so far... the others... no so much.

59 minutes ago, TMM said:

Defract’s Chris Jericho is amazing and the WCW Project guy is back again with a Lex Luger already while now working on a Sting. Yeah, the cross-platform/cross-gen CAW’s are a big thing for this year

We should keep a list of the best creators around because the most downloaded stuff is almost never the best - it's always just the first stuff that gets uploaded.

• Like 2

Just now, arwrestling said:

Also, why do they blur out the faces of the referees, and some ring side staff... and then some fans but not others during the cutscenes?

The fans are ones that are closeups, and the referees and ring staff are... I assume... ones that aren't there anymore for royalty purposes or something of the sort.

• Like 1