WWE 2K23

FLiam

8 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

The eyes are still very unsettling. That seems to be a problem in games generally, though.

Brian Kendrick's (how did they not patch him out?) seem pretty spot on for someone with his beliefs.

• Haha 1

A lot of those models just look like they're really sad. Which, I suppose fits if you believe the stories about the general morale levels of the roster nowadays...

• Haha 6

Those are pretty impressive looking I must admit.  I'm still on PS4 and probably will be for the foreseeable future, does the game look that good on PS4?  I've heard that a lot of sports titles haven't yet fully started taking advantage of the graphical enhancements of PS5.

I am admittedly tempted despite the remaining jankiness. I heard good things of MyRise, and the player lock Universe is also up my alley.

All i'm waiting for is to hear the verdict on the PC's versions performance, and if it's a true port instead of WWE2k20 with a different number.

7 minutes ago, Maxx said:

hulk-hogan-1024x576.jpg

Hulk Hogan's Meat Bandana, perfect place for stashing pieces of jerky or ham.

Clearly Hogan told his agent to just take the next endorsement job, no matter how stupid, after he got screwed over on that Foreman Grill job. Or the Sean Connery/League of Extraordinary Gentlemen clause as we call it.

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

hulk-hogan-1024x576.jpg

Hulk Hogan's Meat Bandana, perfect place for stashing pieces of jerky or ham.

wasn't expecting a hulk hogan meat shoes reference on ewb in 2022, but i like it

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Absolute JasonM said:

I am admittedly tempted despite the remaining jankiness. I heard good things of MyRise, and the player lock Universe is also up my alley.

All i'm waiting for is to hear the verdict on the PC's versions performance, and if it's a true port instead of WWE2k20 with a different number.

I've found it to be... not the best port. I've had a few crashes and it's quite laggy and slow in certain arenas and when there's 6+ characters in the ring. I enjoy the game otherwise but there are definitely performance issues on PC.

• Like 1

MyRise is way better than I thought it was going to be, everything just goes, goes, goes and the little storylines are pretty fun to get through. Way better than the stuff they have been doing by a mile.

I've really been enjoying playing MyGM tonight as well. The presentation in it is top notch and I'm actually spectating the matches instead of skipping or playing them and it's not going too bad at all. Something to have running while I'm doing some other stuff.

In the MyRise mode, can you use an imported CAW to play through it, or must you create one from scratch there and then?

I presume (and hope) it's the former but you never know these days. Devs love throwing needless restrictions at you.

9 hours ago, Owen said:

I've found it to be... not the best port. I've had a few crashes and it's quite laggy and slow in certain arenas and when there's 6+ characters in the ring. I enjoy the game otherwise but there are definitely performance issues on PC.

Is it actually a true 2k22? Because I know with the NBA franchise they've kept to the old-gen for the past years and it's infuriating.

6 hours ago, Absolute JasonM said:

Is it actually a true 2k22? Because I know with the NBA franchise they've kept to the old-gen for the past years and it's infuriating.

Yeah! The title is the same across all generations. The next gen’s only difference being that it looks a bit better, really.

• Like 1