WWE 2K23

FLiam

The removal of limited reversals is also a great sign for me. That system was neat at first but as time went on it was clear how limiting it was. Eventually it just became "ground stomp until the opponent is out of reversals and then do your thing" and if you ever had zero - it just sucked to have ZERO ability to do anything about it.

In later games I just turned it off but then it was just a reversal fest. This system of dodging, blocking, breaking or reversing moves is a really good change up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hobo said:

20220202_235651.jpg

Kinda looks like Arthur Morgan from RDR2

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I was reading about all the different special editions of this game. The most expensive ones have boosters for the career mode, which is a major sign that it will be a grindy slog designed to tempt players into buying in-game currency. Being a 2K game, it shouldn't be a surprise.

I think every game since a 2K or even before has a career booster in the season pass. All the career modes have been pretty jank as well - AND the worst looking because as the look of scanned models improves, the look off the models that were just created gets even more jarring.

16 hours ago, CM Busch said:

That looks rough. 

Unless the gameplay is any good I'll be missing this for another year. WWE 2k19 was the last one I got and tbh that seems to have been a smart decision 

This won't be a day 1 purchase for me, from what I've seen. Even the return of GM Mode isn't enough to make it day 1 for me, I got 2K20 first day and that was a big regret, will have to see the final product release before making a decision 

• 2 weeks later...