GTA VI

Gazz

I feel like even on here around the time of GTAV the idea that the next protagonist might be a woman put some people off (I was thinking about seeing if I could find the post I was thinking of but then I saw the GTAV thread was 157 pages long. Nope!). Probably only the shittiest outrage merchants will really make a show of it now, the culture's changed a lot in ten years, but I suppose there's nowhere to go but up from the way V depicted women.

Hoping the tone of 6 manages to split the difference between the better GTA games where you're actually meant to care about the people in that world (not V) and RDR2.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

But delays are a Rockstar tradition. It wouldn't be right without at least two.

Yea but their delays tend to be more in the months rather then years

I'd take SA's radio stations over Vice City's but it's a 1a and 1b situation. I'm worried it'll basically just be GTAV all over again, just a bunch of actual famous people/musicians playing themselves and barely telling jokes. Pretty much the only station I got anything out of last time was Non-Stop Pop.

anyway, fuck, that looks incredible. Really really really good.

• Like 3

I always got a kick out of the talk radio stations featuring Lazlow. But since the actual Lazlow left Rockstar back in 2020, those are a thing of the past. Would have been fun to have him return as the host of V-Rock complaining about having to play stuff like Imagine Dragons.

• Like 2