Summer Transfer Window 2022

Lineker

33 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

m8 this thread has 818 posts and you account for 147 of them

I mean I dont go actively looking at transfer gossip. I just read this thread and post Liverpool stuff when comes up.

Just found myself watching a bit of Sky's coverage. The guy outside Chelsea just told us Aubameyang just said he "is looking forward to being back in London, back in the Premier League and working with Thomas Tuchel". They then played said interview, which was ambushing him getting out of a car, with his minder shoving the camera away, while said reporter frantically asked "are you looking forward to being back in London/the Premier League/working with Tuchel" with PEA just going "yeah" dismissively.

Content!

• Haha 1

Wilfred Gnonto in at Leeds which is neat in that FM wonderkid sort of way, I know he came up in the Next Gen 50 when I was doing my FM 'spend the Saudi blood money' Newcastle save this year, and it's useful to have another body for the attacking positions.

But this is someone who March has gone on record as saying is not first team ready so you've essentially swapped a squad player in Dan James for someone who's going to be kicking around in the development teams. Maybe that was just Marsch downplaying expectations to not put any pressure on him. You don't make the Italy team for no reason after all, unless they were just cap tying him? He's got 4 caps though so it's not like they've brought him on for 5 mins and then dumped him.

I saw that on the BBC feed last night when they had that tweet embedded. I did a double take when I saw the name and assumed it was just someone's Twitter handle but no apparently he's some sort of super agent. Was looking through his feed and saw Sasa Kaladjicz (sp?) who's just gone to Wolves and Junior Adamu at Salzburg.