Summer Transfer Window 2022

Lineker

Wants to leave for a CL club, but there doesn't appear to be anyone willing to pay the kind of wages he wants.

Whether he stays or not, I don't see him starting anywhere near as regularly as he did last season, especially when our forward players are fit. But this is Rashford, Martial and Sancho I'm talking about. All of them love an injury. I'm hearing Antony has missed quite a few games through injury in the past few seasons too but I haven't looked into that.

8 minutes ago, Colly said:

Anyone ITK have a clue what Ronaldo is doing? My draft team hinges slightly on whether I bring Isak in for him or Wilson...

Current rumours are Mendes has gone back to Chelsea to try and get that moving again.

5 hours ago, Adam said:

Forest have signed Lodi from Atletico

SI are going to have to rip up and start again with the transfer system for FM23, since apparently any Premier League team can sign absolutely anyone, regardless of stature.

6 hours ago, Adam said:

Forest have signed Lodi

I know theyve been signing a lot of people but i didn't expect them to raid late 90s WCW

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, ģå.żž said:

SI are going to have to rip up and start again with the transfer system for FM23, since apparently any Premier League team can sign absolutely anyone, regardless of stature.

Sky put a stat graphic up earlier showing that Forest had spent more than any other team in Europe bar Chelsea on transfers this summer. West Ham and Spurs were also in the top 6 and the only non-PL club in there was Barcelona, the most bankrupt big club in the world.

This is part of the transfer window when I get to hear about Chelsea's last-minute "fuck how are you still here" loans for players that are still under contract somehow. Did I have to be reminded that Baba Rahman is still a Chelsea player? Was that truly necessary?

• Haha 1

I don't really understand the work permit allocations. To use examples, Kluivert's gets rejected but Hull sign a player (Estupinian) who has less caps for a lower ranked nation, played in a league with a lower coefficient and I would imagine earns less salary.

The only thing I can think of is that Kluivert was on loan at Nice, so those appearences don't count as they'd count Roma appearences, zero, as they're legally his employer.