UEFA Europa Conference League 2022/23

Lineker

I can sort of see it from the point of view of wanting to keep the prestige S tier stadiums for the Champions League and I know they've already addressed it for future years but a 20k stadium for a major final? West Ham alone must get double or triple that every week.

EDIT: Given all the objects they're throwing and the player that's been hit, probably for the best that there weren't more fans in...

3 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Honestly hitting a player in the head with a projectile and causing him to bleed out should be cause for an immediate forfeit.

Honestly, if they win tonight I think it’s completely justifiable to stop them from entering the Europa League next year.

• Like 3

Incredibly, having scored in the last minute West Ham fans are throwing cups at their own players now. Obviously an excited thing but fuck me, have some sense.

Ugliness of the scenes with the fans aside, fair play to West Ham and Moyesy on that one. They've underperformed in the league but they've stuck with him and he's delivered them an historic moment.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lineker said:

The worst part of this for me is that I'm going to have to go into work tomorrow and edit the pictures of their victory parade.

Sounds like a perfect opportunity for some creative fiddling to me.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Lineker said:

The worst part of this for me is that I'm going to have to go into work tomorrow and edit the pictures of their victory parade.

Are you the reason we've maxed out the Getty account?

• Haha 1