EWBFF Ken MacAfee League (B League)

Maxx

Switched it up to "Ek’s Gon’ Give it to Ya’ " for this season.

But if he doesn't give it to ya', I'll be screwed... And by the looks of my draft grade and my 2nd-most difficult schedule, that'll be the case. >_>

Edited by DYSI

15 hours ago, Berober said:

Thanks Maxx. 

Can everyone just confirm you're already in the Yahoo league for me, if you don't know where that is, then I take it as you aren't :P

Also, it would be good to get confirmation on team names ASAP, I have 12 teams carry over from last year so somewhere along that it needs to be trimmed to the 10

DeAndre Laevyathans

Shoutout to @Maxx and @Berober for keeping things running smoothly. I wish I had more time to commit atm. It's been such a pleasure playing with everyone over the past decade.

*No mercy will be shown to any of you this season, however*

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pleasantly suprised to have scored so many points through two weeks so far. I don't expect it to last, but boy am I glad I drafted Amon-Ra St. Brown :D

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Solid record so far, and happy to be there-or-there-abouts at the business end of the league. Hopefully I can string a few more wins together now and claw back up into the top 2-3. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HC said:

@Berober if you can win this week and get me into the playoffs I will remove the > Berober from my signature 

No one has signatures on, there’s no way to prove this!