Euro 2024 qualifiers

Lineker

28 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

you say that but I remember that group a few years back where Scotland beat France twice but still didn’t qualify because we got beaten by Georgia. Scotland always lose to Georgia.

Getting beat by Georgia also led to Scotland wearing this kit only once and never again (if I recall).

01FFF901000004B0-3919872-image-a-34_1478

We have used a pink 3rd kit for a while, but this was deemed as cursed. We should bring something like it back and try to kill the curse!

Am I fantasy booking football? Maybe.

• Confused 1

Optimistic.

Who knows what Bale (and Ramsey) will be doing at the end of this season after featuring at the World Cup? But there's still talent coming through with Wales.

Based on current form, we can beat Turkey at home and pull off a point away. Typical to get perhaps one of the weakest teams in Pot 3 followed by one of the stronger ones in Pot 4.

33 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Optimistic.

Who knows what Bale (and Ramsey) will be doing at the end of this season after featuring at the World Cup? But there's still talent coming through with Wales.

Based on current form, we can beat Turkey at home and pull off a point away. Typical to get perhaps one of the weakest teams in Pot 3 followed by one of the stronger ones in Pot 4.

Don't think you have too much to fear from Turkey - their last two games are a 2-1 loss to the Faroes and a 3-3 draw with Luxembourg where they went behind three times.

• 5 months later...