Premier League 2023/24

Lineker

The last few minutes have been quintessential Darwin Nunez. Blazes wide off target when he's got a wonderful chance to score, and then shows exceptional technique and timing of his run to deftly score a beautiful goal. My goodness that was a great goal 

Played well and thoroughly deserved the 3 points. Thought Jones was outstanding in midfield and it's nice even if it is only 6 games to be in the position we are. 

Just seen Chelsea's fixture list from mid October. Absolute killers row. Todd is gonna try and spend another bil to try and fix the meds

Regarding Chelsea. It's astounding that a club with so much talent can do absolutely nothing with it.

Just now, Baddar said:

Handball just led directly to a goal but not ruled out. What even is VAR anymore?

I saw that handball and it clearly influenced keeping the ball in play. No idea what's going on, but I support it.

Would have to see it again at half time, but looked more like the handball was the touch that almost put it out to me, hindered him rather than helped. 

Gordon just got completely snapped from behind there, Carragher "he's put his leg in the way".

10 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

I saw that handball and it clearly influenced keeping the ball in play. No idea what's going on, but I support it.

Seen it again, completely the opposite. If it doesn't hit his hand he's got the ball anyway and it goes nowhere near the goal line.

old-school-batman.gif

Botman!

• Like 1

Yesterday our mate Dale Johnson at ESPN was massively unimpressed with MOTD making a complete hash of understanding the handball law. Today Les Ferdinand has suggested goal line tech could have told the ref that ball was out of play. Much as I hate Peter Walton it would be nice if some of these pundits knew what's going on...

2 minutes ago, Colly said:

Sheffield Utd are dogshit, this is lovely though. Perfect confidence builder for 3 massive home games in the next 10 days.

Ideal match to help build them back up. Gordon keeps on as he has £40m is going to end up looking like a bargain.