The January Transfer Window - 2024

Lineker

Everyone knows Chelsea are to put it bluntly, fucked. 

If the information coming out about them considering sacking Poch but they won't due to the payout and the subsequent breach of FFP. 

Seen as well winning the Carabao might scupper them as they'd qualify for the conference league and then they'd breach the threshold UEFA have. 

Edit: This was when the above link was showing as Gallagher potentially being sold <_<

On 06/02/2024 at 14:59, R.W. said:

Hi @Szumi 💀

Sadly, he's right. Club is a mess. After O'Brien last year, how can it possibly have happened again. Someone has to get the boot for this.

McGuire's appeal was denied. He'll now go back to Orlando, where he'll almost definitely be a backup since Orlando already signed his replacement, Luis Muriel on a DP deal. Blackburn plan to send someone to Orlando to try and agree a summer transfer, but I don't know why either club or player should ever give Blackburn the time of day after all this BS.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Szumi said:

McGuire's appeal was denied. He'll now go back to Orlando, where he'll almost definitely be a backup since Orlando already signed his replacement, Luis Muriel on a DP deal. Blackburn plan to send someone to Orlando to try and agree a summer transfer, but I don't know why either club or player should ever give Blackburn the time of day after all this BS.

I had no idea Muriel had left Atalanta. Around 2019-2021 they were one of the most fun teams around, sad to see that never progressed. 

5 hours ago, Benjamin said:

I had no idea Muriel had left Atalanta. Around 2019-2021 they were one of the most fun teams around, sad to see that never progressed. 

In fairness, the deal isn't official just yet, but it's all done othery. Around $1m transfer. Muriel has still been a regular with Atalanta this season, but all but 2 of his Serie A appearances have been as a super sub role. 2 goals in the league but 4 in 5 in Europa League. He's definitely been on the decline the past few years, but would imagine he'll still do pretty well in MLS, especially for an Orlando side that has some really good wingers and midfielders.

17 minutes ago, Adam said:

I do wish we'd stop being subjected to Romano's posts here, he's rather irritating.

I agree with Adam.

I second the sentiment expressed by Adam.

Adam is correct.

• Haha 9

I agree. I don't think his tweets don't add value.

His tweets aren't really worth much.

His posts on twitter aren't useful.