WWE 2K24

Dave

Going off what you've posted there, people could clearly have so much fun recreating their own 40 years of Mania, providing the sets are available. Doubt they'll include many of the stages though. Just not sure how easily created others would be for those not on PC with mods.

6 hours ago, Skummy said:

16: This is actually the trickiest one, due to Big Show being with AEW, and key people in other matches being persona non grata for various reasons. So maybe Kane and Rikishi vs. X-Pac and Road Dogg?!

That is most likely what they'd go with as they're pretty much always in the game as legends.  That said I agree I'd love to see some random silly undercard matches thrown in here and there and this Mania would give a perfect opportunity for that T&A vs. Head Cheese.  Steve Blackman in a game would be a day 1 buy.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, FLiam said:

Give me the gimmick battle royal from WrestleMania 17 with all the entrants and I’ll buy this game.

This, please. I loved playing as the Natural Disasters in whichever game they were in. Repo Man or Michael Hayes would be taking the title off Roman in Universe in no time. 

• Like 1

I have to assume Vince getting removed from this game is a lock.  And that includes the playable Vince, any NPC Vince that can be a manager/GM/appearing in 40 Years of WrestleMania, any archive footage for that mode etc.  The game is only a month away from release so it'd be less him actually removed from the game and more that his models are hidden away in the files.  But I can't imagine a scenario where he'd be allowed to be in the game in any official capacity.

2k just removed Brock from their Supercard game so there's a non-zero chance he'll be taken out of 2k24 as well.  Same thing, his current model and retro models would likely be found by modders within a few days.  Would have a definite ripple effect on the 40 Years of WM mode which surely won't have any new content added to it, if their intention was to feature every Mania it probably won't happen now but oh well.

I always used Vince as my personal punching bag to test out new CAWs.  Much happier seeing that asshole out of there entirely.

Am I misremembering or was there a game where you could have two special guest referees?

I have this memory of a cousin and I being guest referees for a tag match and beating the shit out of the AI until the AI finally fought back and got DQed.