Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah I hadn't set that up yet.

2036-8722-0804

Benji, this is mine now. I think the one you had for me was for my DSi. Possibly even my old DSi not the one I still have :shifty:

You have to add me back. 3067-5867-4704

I'll add you too Ellis, I don't think i'd added you yet. This evening, as i'm away from my WiFi at the moment.

Is your code 1134-8359-8262 Plubs? If so I already added you. Only ones who're pending is TKz and DoubleX both who I added ages ago but haven't accepted :(

Mine is 2208-5682-5841 if anyone wants to add me.

Did not have a friend request thing from you for whatever reason. Added you now.

Any chance you could log on soon? I want one of the Dittos from your Friend Safari, but with Imposter.

I find it weird that DS doesn't actually have a friend request thing. I left my DS at my parents' last night so I'll be heading there to collect it tonight, but I'm off work all Friday so if you're free then I can get online whenever.

GAME in the UK is doing another thing:

Starting tomorrow - Take home your very own Charizard, complete with Charizradite that will allow it to MEGA Evolve into MEGA Charizard X in Pokémon Y or MEGA Charizard Y in Pokémon X!

Pop into store with your 3DS or 2DS to download your Charizard via Nintendo Zone or ask a member of staff!

Figures it'd be the one I bloody picked. I assume they've messed up there though by saying you get X in Y and vice versa, or maybe that's what makes this special? If I'm gonna get a duplicate Charizard I'd rather it be one of the opposite kind.

Actually, looking it up elsewhere goes into more specific detail saying that they do have the opposite Charizardite to the game you have. Cool!