Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldn't do an ice challenge with only Pokemon caught in the wild in Pokemon X, could you? You'd basically only have your starter Pokemon until... God knows when. I can't even recall the first Ice Pokemon you encounter in the game? 

Oh yeah, I've done that before, I just thought it would be fun to try and do it by catching them as I go. Especially with Bug pokemon, there isn't a whole lot of diversity in the early game... so half of my team was bug/flying Pokemon. 

• Like 1

On 15/11/2015 13:22:16, Vitamin E said:

I was hoping I had the Victini I got from my original White game as a spare but I don't :/ I assume you really wouldn't be willing to trade for anything else?

Finally checked what I'm missing. Event legends I'm also missing are Keldeo and Meloetta.

I swear, Cloyster is one of the most underrated Pokémon. Shell Smash + White Herb for the first turn, then Skill Link + Rock Smash or STAB Icicle Spear. It really annoys me that Cloyster doesn't get Water Shuriken or whatever that 2-5 hits Water move is actually called <_<

On 11/20/2015, 4:14:48, Benji said:

Finally checked what I'm missing. Event legends I'm also missing are Keldeo and Meloetta.

Well damn. I don't have a spare of either of those :/

3 hours ago, Benji said:

Not considering competitive battling and all that, if you were to just choose your favourite Pokémon, what would your team be?

I'd have Hawlucha, Charizard, Galvantula, Heracross, Snorlax and Greninja.

Me too.

• Like 1