Official Smackdown vs. Raw Thread

JoeMimic

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, his hair isn't spot on either, but thats still an almost perfect Eugene.

Allmost Perfect? ...It looks nothing like him! At this stage, Eugene should be perfect; period. It's allready stupid enough he's not originally on the roster at this stage.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

roster updates could be possible. look at madden 2004 you don't need a harddrive to download new rosters. it just saves straight to the memory card. Also with the caws stats being determiend by the caws physical traits.. i think this might make it so you can use caws online ?

Even so..I really couldn't see that happening. I mean, Madden/Espn well in ways 'it's just a bunch of guys' it adds a name to a jersey..and gives him a premade face basically (for most) and plus the roster updates are mainly for things like trades and stuff.

But could you possibly see that happening on SD? How much detail would have to go into the update of just one..person, especially with the beefed up graphics now, I couldn't see that happening. Not unless developers just like...made a CAW in CAW mode, and had it available for download..but that only brings up a resounding 'Yea right.'

Thats only the US cover right? If so, I can guarantee that The Rock'll be on the UK cover. Only once was he not on the cover, and that was cos of Lesnar, who isn't in the game :P

Unless there were other covers, in which case you should just ignore me. But I'd put money on The Rock being on the cover.

:)

It doesn't matter who is on the cover because it's a WWE game on the PS2, it will automatically sell a shitload of copies.

But good God, that is horrible boxart. Almost as bad as Day of Reckoning's that highlights Trish Stratus more than anyone else.