What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

I always liked British films, so I am happy that I was not disapointed with Welcome to the Punch.

Yeah I enjoyed it but the ending was really abrupt. It felt like there should've been like 5 more minutes left but it just ended.

My Cinema decided to replace their advertised showing of Mud with another Fast & Furious 6 screening. So, we ended up seeing that. It wasn't very good, but if I'm gonna watch a shitty action film, I wouldn't mind 'em like this. It's dumb, but it's fun and The Rock is awesome.

My Cinema decided to replace their advertised showing of Mud with another Fast & Furious 6 screening. So, we ended up seeing that. It wasn't very good, but if I'm gonna watch a shitty action film, I wouldn't mind 'em like this. It's dumb, but it's fun and The Rock is awesome.

Exactly why I have no problem with the continued whoring of the franchise. Fast & Furious was shit. Then they added The Rock and turned it up from 100 to 1000. I'm totally fine with that.

Mulholland Drive has to be the biggest waste of almost 3 hours since December to Dismember 06.

What a nonsensical, unrewarding, pretentious pile of bullshit. How could people enjoy that? Is hive mind that powerful? Fuck that blew chunks.

Edited by HeadCheese
  • Like 1

Mulholland Drive is one of my favourite films of all time. Can understand it's not for everyone, but I'll always find something new when I watch it. I think it's absolutely wonderful and David Lynch's masterpiece.